The deadline to apply to It’s Nice That’s The Graduates 2017 is very soon, with submissions closing at midnight on Friday 2 June.
If you’re a final year undergraduate student on an art and design-related course in the UK and you’re eager to get your work out there, then apply to our graduates programme today.
By submitting your work, you could be in with a chance of having a feature written about your work on It’s Nice That as part of a one-day takeover of the site, as well as a chance to speak with the team and become part of our network. We want to help give our Graduates a jump start on their careers.
And if you’re wrapping up your final couple of months at uni, and are in need of some helpful advice, top tips and opinions from the industry check out The Graduates 2017 homepage, where you’ll find a host of great content.
To enter The Graduates 2017, click here.
The Graduates has been running for nine years and last year our Graduate’s were picked from over 900 applicants, who have all gone on to do great things, read all about them here.
If you’re after more advice and insight into the creative industries, sign up to Lecture in Progress – It’s Nice That’s new sister company, which was launched to inspire, inform and empower emerging talent with information on the workings of the creative world.
- Cheer Up Luv: the photography project sharing womens' experiences with sexual harassment
- “Bold, concise, minimalist and sometimes abstract”: a look at Jeong Hwa Min’s new illustrative approach
- Patrik Mollwing’s illustrations and wigglegrams depict a cast of colourful characters
- Between the pages of Polanski’s suburbia-themed sixth issue
- Hacking Heidelberg: how Erik Spiekermann came to reinvent the printing process
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU