Including new photography of ParalympicsGB athletes such as Jonnie Peacock, Ali Jawed and Libby Clegg, RKCR/Y&R’s campaign aims to build public support and drive fundraising throughout 2016.
As a registered charity, the BPA has previously received public fundraising support but hopes that this new campaign will build on this foundation to prepare the team in the final build up to Rio’s games.
BPA patron and disability sport supporter Clare Balding is an ambassador for the Supercharge ParalympicsGB campaign and says, “Paralympic sport goes from strength to strength and we saw in London just how much the British public got behind the ParalympicsGB team. I know that ParalympicsGB will absolutely enthral and excite the British public again this summer. But to do so they will need to make sure that everything they do is world-class so that they can produce those world class performances.”
- Swedish artist Ekta reconsiders simple geometric shapes
- Rob Bailey talks through creating over 40 posters for London Underground
- Costa Rican illustrator Adrian Mangel draws the modern American landscape
- Ellen van Engelen takes us on a trip with her psychedelic illustrations
- Swiss creative agency Raffinerie displays expertise in graphic and type design
- The It’s Nice That Podcast: Discussing the form and function of money
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know