Including new photography of ParalympicsGB athletes such as Jonnie Peacock, Ali Jawed and Libby Clegg, RKCR/Y&R’s campaign aims to build public support and drive fundraising throughout 2016.
As a registered charity, the BPA has previously received public fundraising support but hopes that this new campaign will build on this foundation to prepare the team in the final build up to Rio’s games.
BPA patron and disability sport supporter Clare Balding is an ambassador for the Supercharge ParalympicsGB campaign and says, “Paralympic sport goes from strength to strength and we saw in London just how much the British public got behind the ParalympicsGB team. I know that ParalympicsGB will absolutely enthral and excite the British public again this summer. But to do so they will need to make sure that everything they do is world-class so that they can produce those world class performances.”
- Best of the Web is here, and so is the weekend!
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- Friday Mixtape: Legendary record label, 4AD
- Risograph photograph journal, This is the Same Ocean, returns with a sixth issue
- Illustrator Gizem Vural impresses us with attention-grabbing personal work and commissions
- Colophon Foundry re-releases its road-sign inspired typeface, Montefiore, with new specimen
- Jon Burgerman on his utterly brilliant Instagram experiments
- The photos Juergen Teller took while waiting for Rihanna
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Meet Berlin-based studio Büro Bum Bum
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again