Including new photography of ParalympicsGB athletes such as Jonnie Peacock, Ali Jawed and Libby Clegg, RKCR/Y&R’s campaign aims to build public support and drive fundraising throughout 2016.
As a registered charity, the BPA has previously received public fundraising support but hopes that this new campaign will build on this foundation to prepare the team in the final build up to Rio’s games.
BPA patron and disability sport supporter Clare Balding is an ambassador for the Supercharge ParalympicsGB campaign and says, “Paralympic sport goes from strength to strength and we saw in London just how much the British public got behind the ParalympicsGB team. I know that ParalympicsGB will absolutely enthral and excite the British public again this summer. But to do so they will need to make sure that everything they do is world-class so that they can produce those world class performances.”
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Minju An's oddly sinister illustrations depict strange characters and floating bread
- Friday Mixtape: Warpaint's Glastonbury picks
- Karifurav Caihua’s weirdly erotic Japanese-inspired illustrations
- High octane Nike China animation gets kids to wear their bandages as a “badge of honour”
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design