It’s Nice That is looking for a senior creative to lead our in-house team (currently two full-time designers and freelance support when necessary) working alongside the editorial, project management and marketing teams.
We are looking for an open-minded, enthusiastic and well-referenced creative with great design skills as well as experience in art directing projects and managing a small team. Tasks will involve everything from writing briefs and building pitch decks through to presenting to clients and delivering final artwork across print, digital and physical projects.
The role will also include being part of the Senior Management Team working across the HudsonBec Group (including It’s Nice That, Anyways and Lecture in Progress). The senior creative reports directly into Will Hudson, founder and director of It’s Nice That.
The role is full time, based at the It’s Nice That office in Haggerston, London.
For more information, and to apply, please click here.
- The frustration of crazy golf embodied by student animation collective Megacomputeur
- Enormous 20ft Barbies and bluebottles in real-life locations, by photographer Michael John Hunter
- French animator Jon Boutin's quick-witted shorts will have you creasing
- The MIT Technology Review design team share their love of printed matter
- Gemma Mahoney, a graphic design student producing professional work
- By designers, for designers: Monotype’s font subscription service
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU