Saatchi & Saatchi has launched an advert for new dog product brand Hindquarters, starring a series of hounds “twerking” provocatively. The agency has teamed up with Basement Jaxx offshoot, Geranimo & Mikey, to provide music for the ad with a specially created track called Walk the Dog.
Directed by Tom Beard, the spot “takes a pop promo style approach to capitalise on the popularity of music genre videos consumed online,” says Saatch & Saatchi. Hindquarters provides high-end handcrafted products like luxury dog beds, dog collars, leads and bowls and the ad aims to build awareness of the brand with a playful touch.
- Living for the weekend, it's Best of the Web!
- The photographer archiving South Africa’s black lesbian community
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Friday Mixtape: Grammy award-winning Tinariwen curates a genre-crossing mix
- Designer Kara Zichittella talks about her typographically-led projects
- “Where’s my community?”: Skin Deep and POC on the need for diversity in the film industry
- A new national identity: Smörgåsbord Studio rebrands Wales
- Graphic design gems: Chicago gang business cards from the 1970s and 80s
- Photographer Dougie Wallace captures the super rich spenders of “Harrodsburg”
- “Romance in a sort-of fantasy world”: photographer Molly Matalon's new work (some NSFW)
- Studio Michael Satter’s sophisticatedly simple graphic design portfolio
- Harry Pearce and Pentagram create a new identity for Pink Floyd’s record label