At It’s Nice That, project managers are essential at all stages of the project process—not just in the planning and administration. From the early conversations with a client, scoping and contracting a project, then working collaboratively with our creative and editorial teams to define and deliver briefs across our editorial platforms.
We are searching for an experienced project manager to lead on commercial partnerships. You will be responsible for overseeing the effectiveness and financial performance of multiple projects and project teams. Overseeing and analysing the work of the company, you will propose and implement new processes and ideas and develop new business with clients.
Please note, this is a temporary fixed term contract owing to the need to cover the post-holder’s maternity leave; the start date will be 16 January 2017 and the end date will be 27 February 2018 or on the return of the post-holder, whichever is sooner.
For more information please click here.
Applications close: 29 October 2016
- Parterre de Rois: the Black issue features Anish Kapoor and Nina Chanel Abney
- Noah Beckwith’s experimental approach to his “stream-of-consciousness” posters
- Talya Modlin shares illustrated gems from her sketchbook
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors
- The exploratory and exciting typefaces of Out of the Dark
- MullenLowe Group’s Global Creative Officer José Miguel Sokoloff on judging CSM's degree shows
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero depicts the female body as a canvas for Apartamento (NSFW)
- After Disney, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, Miranda Tacchia’s characters found life on Instagram
- How to go freelance: need-to-know advice from creatives who made it
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris