At It’s Nice That, project managers are essential at all stages of the project process—not just in the planning and administration. From the early conversations with a client, scoping and contracting a project, then working collaboratively with our creative and editorial teams to define and deliver briefs across our editorial platforms.
We are searching for an experienced project manager to lead on commercial partnerships. You will be responsible for overseeing the effectiveness and financial performance of multiple projects and project teams. Overseeing and analysing the work of the company, you will propose and implement new processes and ideas and develop new business with clients.
Please note, this is a temporary fixed term contract owing to the need to cover the post-holder’s maternity leave; the start date will be 16 January 2017 and the end date will be 27 February 2018 or on the return of the post-holder, whichever is sooner.
For more information please click here.
Applications close: 29 October 2016
- Standards Manual return with catalogue of 400 objects relating to New York City Transit
- Emma King's publication rewrites Orwell's "1984" using Donald Trump's tweets
- It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day – it’s Best of the Web!
- Bolade Banjo photographs the perseverance of Detroit’s student athletes
- Alex Grigg animates Steve Stoute’s homage to Biggie Smalls
- Billy Clark applies his graphic sensibilities to his minimal yet textured illustrations
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books