At It’s Nice That, project managers are essential at all stages of the project process—not just in the planning and administration. From the early conversations with a client, scoping and contracting a project, then working collaboratively with our creative and editorial teams to define and deliver briefs across our editorial platforms.
We are searching for an experienced project manager to lead on commercial partnerships. You will be responsible for overseeing the effectiveness and financial performance of multiple projects and project teams. Overseeing and analysing the work of the company, you will propose and implement new processes and ideas and develop new business with clients.
Please note, this is a temporary fixed term contract owing to the need to cover the post-holder’s maternity leave; the start date will be 16 January 2017 and the end date will be 27 February 2018 or on the return of the post-holder, whichever is sooner.
For more information please click here.
Applications close: 29 October 2016
- Brian Blomerth illustrates a “trippers guide” to the iPhone 64
- Alex de Mora on shooting Vice parties and famous footballers
- Natacha Paschal’s “deformed” interpretations of mag covers and fashion ads
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos
- Photographer Adrian Samson plays with space and perspective in this series of “still lifes”
- Photographer Sophie Green captures pagans at Stonehenge's summer solstice
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design