Celebrate with It’s Nice That as we invite you to our magazine launch party, taking place Thursday 27th October at The Pickle Factory from 8pm-midnight. Join the It’s Nice That team and many of the contributors as the magazine goes on general sale in stores around the world. If you want to be sure to get your hands on the magazine there are a limited number of pre-order copies available here.
It’s a free party with drinks provided by Fourpure Brewing Co. and music with Bobby Cleaver (Numbers) and It’s Nice That’s resident DJ.
Guestlist for the party is now closed
A massive thanks to Squarespace for sponsoring the party!
- The sun is out, and Best of the Web is here to offer some shade
- Jonathan Castro’s vibrant designs are a realisation of his research and exploration
- Friday Mixtape: top picks from ten years of Field Day
- A retrospective look at Latif Al Ani’s photographs of Iraq’s “golden age”
- Olimpia Zagnoli illustrates How to Eat Spaghetti Like a Lady
- Cost-effective, beautiful shit: an interview with the Deadbeat Club
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Inside Susan Kare’s sketchbooks are the makings of Mac’s graphic interfaces
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris
- Stefan Sagmeister speaks to It's Nice That about The Beauty Project
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors