It’s Nice That and creative papers brand Arjowiggins are offering budding creatives the opportunity to print one of their own designs for the very first time.
Whether it’s a piece of graphic design, an illustration or a photograph from your portfolio, the winning design or image will be digitally printed as 50 A3 posters by Generation Press on Arjowiggins’ new digital range.
How to enter:
- Follow @itsnicethat on Instagram
- Upload your design or image with #MyFirstArjo @itsnicethat and @arjocreatives
- Hold tight and wait for the winner announcement on Thursday 9 March 2017
Below are the T&Cs which sound very serious but are none the less legally required.
Terms and Conditions
The competition is open between 27 Feb – 5 March 2017.
The winner will be selected by Arjowiggins.
The winner will be announced by It’s Nice That on Thursday 9 March 2017.
All entries must be made on Instagram, including #MyFirstArjo and tagging @itsnicethat and @arjocreatives.
Participants can enter more than one design, however only one design will go to print.
The selected winner will have 72 hours to claim the prize before forfeiting the opportunity to another entrant.
The selected winner cannot change the winning design they wish to print.
The selected winner must have the original Photoshop, Indesign or relevant software version of the design to ensure a high quality print.
All entrants must have full copyright and relevant permissions for the image to be printed and used on It’s Nice That’s digital channels.
Any entrants found to be uploading imagery they do not have permission to use will automatically be void from winning the competition.
The individual who has created the work also gives permission for It’s Nice That to publish the selected work on all It’s Nice That social media channels and on www.itsnicethat.com to promote the winner.
The posters will be exclusively printed by Generation Press.
The posters will be exclusively printed on the Arjowiggins digital range.
The prize cannot be exchanged for any other service or cash equivalent reward.
You can find It’s Nice That’s general terms and conditions here.
Arjowiggins Creative Papers has refined and extended its range of digital printing papers to offer graphic designers greater creative freedom with new sizes, colours, textures and finishes, plus easy selection with a new reference book. With digital technologies breathing new life into the medium of print, this digital range of papers allows designers to take advantage of custom print runs and quick turnarounds, while widening their creative options and retaining exceptional print quality. We invite you to read more about the new Arjowiggins Digital Range.
- You lucky devils, it's Best of the Web!
- Bogdan Ceausescu and Sebastian Pren experiment with grids and shapes in their latest zine
- Friday Mixtape: Illustrator and guitarist Sophy Hollington's *feels* mixtape
- Photographer Anastasia Korosteleva's waterborne portraits of Maldivian girls
- We caught up with photographer Adama Jalloh
- Seoul studio Everyday Practice talks about its collaborative approach to design
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again