Visual artist Anny Wang, last seen creating hypnotic animations with Tim Söderström, has collaborated with new creative agency and online retailer We Are The Faces on its first fashion collection. Anny, alongside artist Tim Lahan and designer Felix Pfäffli, is part of the first wave of creatives chosen by We Are The Faces to have their illustration and design works realised as a capsule collection of gender neutral, wearable pieces.
Androgynous campaign images shot by photographer Zinna Mac-Eochaidh see Anny’s signature use of fluid movement and colour translated from 3D digital animation to items of clothing suited to harnessing the organic motions of the human body.
We Are The Faces, founded by Hannah Gutkauf and Amanda Karijord, will launch its first clothing collection on 17 March.
- Michael Haddad mixes “push-in, French comics and paperback sci-fi” into postmodern illustrations
- Inside the latest Sneakersnstuff campaign by Wang & Söderström
- What if scarfs were breasts? Eisprung's enjoyably silly and well-crafted animation
- Photographer John Laurie explores sports culture in Uzbekistan
- Young love lasts a lifetime: Ewen Spencer on his new book
- The frustration of crazy golf embodied by student animation collective Megacomputeur
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU