Visual artist Anny Wang, last seen creating hypnotic animations with Tim Söderström, has collaborated with new creative agency and online retailer We Are The Faces on its first fashion collection. Anny, alongside artist Tim Lahan and designer Felix Pfäffli, is part of the first wave of creatives chosen by We Are The Faces to have their illustration and design works realised as a capsule collection of gender neutral, wearable pieces.
Androgynous campaign images shot by photographer Zinna Mac-Eochaidh see Anny’s signature use of fluid movement and colour translated from 3D digital animation to items of clothing suited to harnessing the organic motions of the human body.
We Are The Faces, founded by Hannah Gutkauf and Amanda Karijord, will launch its first clothing collection on 17 March.
- David Lewandowski’s floppy rubber bodies take over the streets of Japan
- Ella Bucknall tackles the “boy’s club” of political cartooning in her new zine, Whip
- Anna Haifisch bends the rules of comics in new floppy and oversized book, Drifter
- Illustrator Jill Senft creates fun and whimsy with her cavalcade of pink characters
- White Flag project that is tackling global division and the “growing fear of the stranger”
- Meet the Swiss duo behind graphic design agency Cécile + Roger
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos