Visual artist Anny Wang, last seen creating hypnotic animations with Tim Söderström, has collaborated with new creative agency and online retailer We Are The Faces on its first fashion collection. Anny, alongside artist Tim Lahan and designer Felix Pfäffli, is part of the first wave of creatives chosen by We Are The Faces to have their illustration and design works realised as a capsule collection of gender neutral, wearable pieces.
Androgynous campaign images shot by photographer Zinna Mac-Eochaidh see Anny’s signature use of fluid movement and colour translated from 3D digital animation to items of clothing suited to harnessing the organic motions of the human body.
We Are The Faces, founded by Hannah Gutkauf and Amanda Karijord, will launch its first clothing collection on 17 March.
- Living for the weekend, it's Best of the Web!
- The photographer archiving South Africa’s black lesbian community
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Friday Mixtape: Grammy award-winning Tinariwen curates a genre-crossing mix
- Designer Kara Zichittella talks about her typographically-led projects
- “Where’s my community?”: Skin Deep and POC on the need for diversity in the film industry
- A new national identity: Smörgåsbord Studio rebrands Wales
- Graphic design gems: Chicago gang business cards from the 1970s and 80s
- Photographer Dougie Wallace captures the super rich spenders of “Harrodsburg”
- “Romance in a sort-of fantasy world”: photographer Molly Matalon's new work (some NSFW)
- Studio Michael Satter’s sophisticatedly simple graphic design portfolio
- Harry Pearce and Pentagram create a new identity for Pink Floyd’s record label