Visual artist Anny Wang, last seen creating hypnotic animations with Tim Söderström, has collaborated with new creative agency and online retailer We Are The Faces on its first fashion collection. Anny, alongside artist Tim Lahan and designer Felix Pfäffli, is part of the first wave of creatives chosen by We Are The Faces to have their illustration and design works realised as a capsule collection of gender neutral, wearable pieces.
Androgynous campaign images shot by photographer Zinna Mac-Eochaidh see Anny’s signature use of fluid movement and colour translated from 3D digital animation to items of clothing suited to harnessing the organic motions of the human body.
We Are The Faces, founded by Hannah Gutkauf and Amanda Karijord, will launch its first clothing collection on 17 March.
- Brooklyn-based Jyan Ku’s naive pastel works are oddly charming
- Jules de Balincourt’s vivid paintings of public spaces play with reality
- Harry Israelson photographs a renaissance fair in sunny California
- Pentagram’s Domenic Lippa designs the inaugural issue of YES & NO Magazine
- Introducing graphic designer Moonsick Gang
- “Non-league football is our punk rock” – Alex Brown’s work for Eastbourne Town FC
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again