Visual artist Anny Wang, last seen creating hypnotic animations with Tim Söderström, has collaborated with new creative agency and online retailer We Are The Faces on its first fashion collection. Anny, alongside artist Tim Lahan and designer Felix Pfäffli, is part of the first wave of creatives chosen by We Are The Faces to have their illustration and design works realised as a capsule collection of gender neutral, wearable pieces.
Androgynous campaign images shot by photographer Zinna Mac-Eochaidh see Anny’s signature use of fluid movement and colour translated from 3D digital animation to items of clothing suited to harnessing the organic motions of the human body.
We Are The Faces, founded by Hannah Gutkauf and Amanda Karijord, will launch its first clothing collection on 17 March.
- Hippolyte Cupillard’s film follows the dreamlike ascent of a mountain climber
- Meet the speakers: Frances Corner, Yukai Du, Akinola Davies and Simon Landrein
- Illustrator Antoine Cossé talks about the highs and lows of creating comic books
- How Greg Barth and Droga5’s surreal, retro-futuristic ad for MailChimp was made
- Llewellyn Mejia's paintings created in between commercial projects
- Robert Nicol’s brutish but spirited illustrations spanning artistic mediums
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero depicts the female body as a canvas for Apartamento (NSFW)
- After Disney, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, Miranda Tacchia’s characters found life on Instagram
- How to go freelance: need-to-know advice from creatives who made it
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris