London-based advertising agency Fold7 has launched a new campaign for hotel and resort chain Hilton, which the brand states is its “biggest global advertising campaign in the company’s 97-year history.” Featuring an advert shot in Hilton hotels around the globe titled Stop Clicking Around, Fold7’s new advertising campaign aims to dispel the myth that booking hotels through travel sites is the best option for the consumer and highlights the time saving benefits of booking directly.
Fold7 will be responsible for developing all global campaigns for the 12 key brands in Hilton Worldwide’s portfolio following on from their appointment at the beginning of this year as the chain’s agency of record.
The US, EMEA, APAC, LATAM and Canada will see the campaign roll out this week.
- Best of the Web is here, and so is the weekend!
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- Friday Mixtape: Legendary record label, 4AD
- Risograph photograph journal, This is the Same Ocean, returns with a sixth issue
- Illustrator Gizem Vural impresses us with attention-grabbing personal work and commissions
- Colophon Foundry re-releases its road-sign inspired typeface, Montefiore, with new specimen
- Jon Burgerman on his utterly brilliant Instagram experiments
- The photos Juergen Teller took while waiting for Rihanna
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Meet Berlin-based studio Büro Bum Bum
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again