London-based advertising agency Fold7 has launched a new campaign for hotel and resort chain Hilton, which the brand states is its “biggest global advertising campaign in the company’s 97-year history.” Featuring an advert shot in Hilton hotels around the globe titled Stop Clicking Around, Fold7’s new advertising campaign aims to dispel the myth that booking hotels through travel sites is the best option for the consumer and highlights the time saving benefits of booking directly.
Fold7 will be responsible for developing all global campaigns for the 12 key brands in Hilton Worldwide’s portfolio following on from their appointment at the beginning of this year as the chain’s agency of record.
The US, EMEA, APAC, LATAM and Canada will see the campaign roll out this week.
- Spin studio shares its latest work and how to perk up "depressed-looking" v’s
- Animator Dan Castro tackles the intricacies of relationships in this funny short
- “I don't want to lose my connection with the tangible”: illustrator Jack Taylor on his new digital and 3D process
- Greta Thorkels: a graphic designer creating Gilmore Girls zines and record sleeves
- Grégory Michenaud’s ongoing project sees him explore identity in a Hasidic Jewish community
- Photographer Gilleam Trapenberg explores macho culture against rose-tinted skies in Big Papi
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- “It needs to be normalised that women masturbate”: meet illustrator Jordyn McGeachin
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- Six months in the (enviable) life of photographer Ryan Lowry
- We get to know hilarious and thoughtful illustrator, Ruby Etc