London-based advertising agency Fold7 has launched a new campaign for hotel and resort chain Hilton, which the brand states is its “biggest global advertising campaign in the company’s 97-year history.” Featuring an advert shot in Hilton hotels around the globe titled Stop Clicking Around, Fold7’s new advertising campaign aims to dispel the myth that booking hotels through travel sites is the best option for the consumer and highlights the time saving benefits of booking directly.
Fold7 will be responsible for developing all global campaigns for the 12 key brands in Hilton Worldwide’s portfolio following on from their appointment at the beginning of this year as the chain’s agency of record.
The US, EMEA, APAC, LATAM and Canada will see the campaign roll out this week.
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Minju An's oddly sinister illustrations depict strange characters and floating bread
- Friday Mixtape: Warpaint's Glastonbury picks
- Karifurav Caihua’s weirdly erotic Japanese-inspired illustrations
- High octane Nike China animation gets kids to wear their bandages as a “badge of honour”
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design