London-based advertising agency Fold7 has launched a new campaign for hotel and resort chain Hilton, which the brand states is its “biggest global advertising campaign in the company’s 97-year history.” Featuring an advert shot in Hilton hotels around the globe titled Stop Clicking Around, Fold7’s new advertising campaign aims to dispel the myth that booking hotels through travel sites is the best option for the consumer and highlights the time saving benefits of booking directly.
Fold7 will be responsible for developing all global campaigns for the 12 key brands in Hilton Worldwide’s portfolio following on from their appointment at the beginning of this year as the chain’s agency of record.
The US, EMEA, APAC, LATAM and Canada will see the campaign roll out this week.
- Parterre de Rois: the Black issue features Anish Kapoor and Nina Chanel Abney
- Noah Beckwith’s experimental approach to his “stream-of-consciousness” posters
- Talya Modlin shares illustrated gems from her sketchbook
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors
- The exploratory and exciting typefaces of Out of the Dark
- MullenLowe Group’s Global Creative Officer José Miguel Sokoloff on judging CSM's degree shows
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero depicts the female body as a canvas for Apartamento (NSFW)
- After Disney, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, Miranda Tacchia’s characters found life on Instagram
- How to go freelance: need-to-know advice from creatives who made it
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris