Luxury fashion house Loewe has released a limited edition linen set conceived by its creative director Jonathan Anderson, art directed by M/M, and using images shot by American fashion photographer Steven Meisel.
The set consists of a tablecloth, four placemats and four napkins printed with images from Steve’s AW17 campaign images for the house. Each item features a different still life taken from nine tablescape compositions, using everyday items and handcrafted decorative objects on a back drop of ethereal blue.
The project reflects the ongoing collaboration between Loewe and Steven, who has shot every campaign for the brand since 2014.
- Rodion Kitaev illustrates the goings on of an office party in mammoth detail
- Makings of a Man: It’s Nice That and Harry’s invite you to be a life model for a day
- A higgledy-piggledy, funny yet tragic tale: The Romance of the Skeleton
- Tiago Galo’s refreshing, travel-themed illustrations remind us of sunnier times
- Artist Morgan Blair on her “pathological need to make you laugh”
- Lennarts & de Bruijn’s “hot as hell” campaign for Utrecht club, Ekko
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books