It’s Nice That is looking for a well-organised, enthusiastic junior project coordinator to join our team.
The role involves implementing a number of commercial media initiatives on It’s Nice That, overseeing the It’s Nice That jobsboard and providing administrative support on It’s Nice That’s bi-annual magazine, Printed Pages.
The management of our internal and commercial projects is a critically important part of our operation; from building budgets, managing multiple tasks and timelines, reporting results to clients and evaluating the impact of the work internally. We are interested in meeting people who are proactive, open minded, enthusiastic, well-referenced and creatively engaged.
For more information about the role and to apply, please click here
- Hold Me Closer Tiny Dancer: the Stein sisters’ heart-warming film on child ballroom stars
- Three female art directors on collaboration, competition and confidence
- Pooneh Ghana’s ambient crowd and artist portraits from Pitchfork Music Festival make you wish you were there
- Julian Glander explains what a blockchain system is for MIT Technology Review
- “It’s a process of baby-making”: designing the horrific and hilarious multiverse of Rick and Morty
- Pouya Ahmadi uses typography to “bridge the gap between poetry, performance and space"
- The Sky Sports rebrand features bespoke type and refined logos across nine channels
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Applicants to UK arts and design university courses declines by over 14,000 this year
- Michael Bierut designs new brand identity for the Poetry Foundation
- Design, Revolt, Rainbow: the pioneering work of graphic designer Willy Fleckhaus