It’s Nice That is looking for a well-organised, enthusiastic junior project coordinator to join our team.
The role involves implementing a number of commercial media initiatives on It’s Nice That, overseeing the It’s Nice That jobsboard and providing administrative support on It’s Nice That’s bi-annual magazine, Printed Pages.
The management of our internal and commercial projects is a critically important part of our operation; from building budgets, managing multiple tasks and timelines, reporting results to clients and evaluating the impact of the work internally. We are interested in meeting people who are proactive, open minded, enthusiastic, well-referenced and creatively engaged.
For more information about the role and to apply, please click here
- From admirer to employee: The New York Times Magazine designer Ben Grandgenett
- Amina Bouajila’s illustrations flit between reality and limbo in colourful hues
- Rufus Newell uses curves and scribbles to depict Greek gods and heroes
- Designer Sepus Noordmans talks about simplicity and structure in his portfolio
- Swedish artist Ekta reconsiders simple geometric shapes
- Rob Bailey talks through creating over 40 posters for London Underground
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know