’Tis the season to be merry, so why not give that festive spirit a boost by joining It’s Nice That for our Review of the Year party? On Thursday 15 December, you’re invited to join us for pizza from our friends at Yardsale and beers at London Fields Brewery for a good ol’ knees up.
We’ll be celebrating some of the best work created in 2016 to coincide with our series of articles and round-ups on the site that will launch the same day. We’ll be showcasing interviews with creatives and agencies who have created brilliant and inspiring projects throughout the year. So come and help us to launch Review of the Year with a bang.
There’ll be music courtesy of Sugarhouse Records and It’s Nice That’s Resident DJ – there’ll also be live visuals all night long.
To make sure you don’t miss out on the evening of fun, get your free ticket below!
London Fields Brewery
365-366 Warburton St
Supported by Google
At Google, we believe that design is critical to product excellence. That’s why we’re proud to support It’s Nice That in its effort to champion a broad and inclusive community of creative makers and thinkers with the annual Review of the Year.
We also believe in fostering design through Material Design, a unified system combining theory, resources, and tools to help designers and engineers craft digital experiences, and through Google Design, a cooperative effort whose mission is to support design and engineering excellence by producing original articles, videos, events, as well as creative and educational partnerships. Sign up for the Google Design Newsletter to learn more.
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Minju An's oddly sinister illustrations depict strange characters and floating bread
- Friday Mixtape: Warpaint's Glastonbury picks
- Karifurav Caihua’s weirdly erotic Japanese-inspired illustrations
- High octane Nike China animation gets kids to wear their bandages as a “badge of honour”
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design