The deadline is fast approaching for It’s Nice That’s Graduates 2016 (supported by G. F Smith), with submissions closing at midnight on Sunday 5 June.
If you’re a final year undergraduate on an art or design-related course in the UK, and you’re starting to wonder “what next?” then look no further. By submitting your work, you could be in with a chance to have your work posted on It’s Nice That, receive mentorship with the team, and be invited to a party where you can meet key industry figures. This could really put a rocket under your leap into the professional world.
All entrants also receive our Grad Pack, an invaluable source of advice and inspiration for getting your career off to an exciting start.
Last year’s Graduates were hand-picked from 900 applicants and have gone on to great things; read more about them here.
Details on how to enter here.
- The sun is out, and Best of the Web is here to offer some shade
- Jonathan Castro’s vibrant designs are a realisation of his research and exploration
- Friday Mixtape: top picks from ten years of Field Day
- A retrospective look at Latif Al Ani’s photographs of Iraq’s “golden age”
- Olimpia Zagnoli illustrates How to Eat Spaghetti Like a Lady
- Cost-effective, beautiful shit: an interview with the Deadbeat Club
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Inside Susan Kare’s sketchbooks are the makings of Mac’s graphic interfaces
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris
- Stefan Sagmeister speaks to It's Nice That about The Beauty Project
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors