The deadline is fast approaching for It’s Nice That’s Graduates 2016 (supported by G. F Smith), with submissions closing at midnight on Sunday 5 June.
If you’re a final year undergraduate on an art or design-related course in the UK, and you’re starting to wonder “what next?” then look no further. By submitting your work, you could be in with a chance to have your work posted on It’s Nice That, receive mentorship with the team, and be invited to a party where you can meet key industry figures. This could really put a rocket under your leap into the professional world.
All entrants also receive our Grad Pack, an invaluable source of advice and inspiration for getting your career off to an exciting start.
Last year’s Graduates were hand-picked from 900 applicants and have gone on to great things; read more about them here.
Details on how to enter here.
- Amina Bouajila’s illustrations flit between reality and limbo in colourful hues
- Rufus Newell uses curves and scribbles to depict Greek gods and heroes
- Designer Sepus Noordmans talks about simplicity and structure in his portfolio
- Swedish artist Ekta reconsiders simple geometric shapes
- Rob Bailey talks through creating over 40 posters for London Underground
- Costa Rican illustrator Adrian Mangel draws the modern American landscape
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know