The deadline is fast approaching for It’s Nice That’s Graduates 2016 (supported by G. F Smith), with submissions closing at midnight on Sunday 5 June.
If you’re a final year undergraduate on an art or design-related course in the UK, and you’re starting to wonder “what next?” then look no further. By submitting your work, you could be in with a chance to have your work posted on It’s Nice That, receive mentorship with the team, and be invited to a party where you can meet key industry figures. This could really put a rocket under your leap into the professional world.
All entrants also receive our Grad Pack, an invaluable source of advice and inspiration for getting your career off to an exciting start.
Last year’s Graduates were hand-picked from 900 applicants and have gone on to great things; read more about them here.
Details on how to enter here.
- Chaz Bundick talks us through the new digitally personable Company website
- Animator Frances Haszard’s gender neutral breakup story
- Photographer Norman Behrendt depicts Turkey’s majestic mosques
- Explore North Korean graphic ephemera in Phaidon’s new book
- “Have a process you can apply to any situation, space or time”: what we learned from Converse’s Lovejoy Art Benefit
- Standards Manual return with catalogue of 400 objects relating to New York City Transit
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books