The upcoming issue of Interview Magazine is to feature one of the most jaw-dropping of sibling duos, Solange Knowles interviewed by Beyonce Knowles.
The feature, which Solange shared via Instagram yesterday, is to be released in February and can be read online here. Within the interview the sisters discuss a range of topics sure to have any fan of the Knowles family hyperventilating. Beyonce asks Solange on her attraction to music and art, the misconceptions of being a strong woman, her latest album A Seat at the Table, and how Beyonce did at being an older sister. “You did a kickass job,” Solange explains. “You were the most patient, loving, wonderful sister ever. In the 30 years that we’ve been together, I think we’ve only really, like, butted heads … we can count on one hand.”
Solange, who graces the cover of the issue, was photographed by Swedish photographer, Mikael Jansson, who has shot Millie Bobby Brown, Charlotte Gainsbourg and Saoirse Ronan for Interview cover features.
- Glossy nostalgia from fashion photographer Charlotte Wales
- Simon Eeles’ photographic series is “a tender and wry postcard” from Australia
- Andrea Ucini’s conceptual illustrations play with perspective
- “Sensitive, rigorous” graphic design from Parisian Jérémy Glâtre
- Living for the weekend, it's Best of the Web!
- The photographer archiving South Africa’s black lesbian community
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know