The upcoming issue of Interview Magazine is to feature one of the most jaw-dropping of sibling duos, Solange Knowles interviewed by Beyonce Knowles.
The feature, which Solange shared via Instagram yesterday, is to be released in February and can be read online here. Within the interview the sisters discuss a range of topics sure to have any fan of the Knowles family hyperventilating. Beyonce asks Solange on her attraction to music and art, the misconceptions of being a strong woman, her latest album A Seat at the Table, and how Beyonce did at being an older sister. “You did a kickass job,” Solange explains. “You were the most patient, loving, wonderful sister ever. In the 30 years that we’ve been together, I think we’ve only really, like, butted heads … we can count on one hand.”
Solange, who graces the cover of the issue, was photographed by Swedish photographer, Mikael Jansson, who has shot Millie Bobby Brown, Charlotte Gainsbourg and Saoirse Ronan for Interview cover features.
- Parterre de Rois: the Black issue features Anish Kapoor and Nina Chanel Abney
- Noah Beckwith’s experimental approach to his “stream-of-consciousness” posters
- Talya Modlin shares illustrated gems from her sketchbook
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors
- The exploratory and exciting typefaces of Out of the Dark
- MullenLowe Group’s Global Creative Officer José Miguel Sokoloff on judging CSM's degree shows
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero depicts the female body as a canvas for Apartamento (NSFW)
- After Disney, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, Miranda Tacchia’s characters found life on Instagram
- How to go freelance: need-to-know advice from creatives who made it
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris