It’s Nice That has an opening for a freelance editorial assistant to work across our publishing platforms on a 10-week fixed-term contract. We are looking for someone enthusiastic, proactive, professional and passionate about art and design.
The ideal candidate can write to deadline with flair and personality, understands the It’s Nice That brand and enjoys the challenge of keeping several plates spinning at the same time.
The successful applicant will work with the editorial and creative teams to deliver inspiring news and stories from across a wide range of creative disciplines.
To learn more about the role and to apply, please click here
- Cheer Up Luv: the photography project sharing womens' experiences with sexual harassment
- “Bold, concise, minimalist and sometimes abstract”: a look at Jeong Hwa Min’s new illustrative approach
- Patrik Mollwing’s illustrations and wigglegrams depict a cast of colourful characters
- Between the pages of Polanski’s suburbia-themed sixth issue
- Hacking Heidelberg: how Erik Spiekermann came to reinvent the printing process
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU