It’s Nice That has an opening for a freelance editorial assistant to work across our publishing platforms on a 10-week fixed-term contract. We are looking for someone enthusiastic, proactive, professional and passionate about art and design.
The ideal candidate can write to deadline with flair and personality, understands the It’s Nice That brand and enjoys the challenge of keeping several plates spinning at the same time.
The successful applicant will work with the editorial and creative teams to deliver inspiring news and stories from across a wide range of creative disciplines.
To learn more about the role and to apply, please click here
- Activism, raving and vintage cookbooks – highlights from Nicer Tuesdays June
- Patrick Savile’s dreamy designs draw from 70s airbrush art, Roger Dean and Turing patterns
- Illustrator Nathan Cowdry depicts an unusual dialogue between two strangers in his new comic, Shiner
- Our round-up of this year’s UK grad show identities and show designs
- Nathalie du Pasquier opens first solo show in UK for almost 25 years
- Photographer Ian Kenneth Bird shares his top photobooks
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Pigalle, Ill-Studio and Nike have redesigned the Paris Duperré basketball court
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- From Lemon Twigs to Laura Marling: Hollie Fernando’s painterly photography folio
- Why materials matter: Seetal Solanki on the Grenfell Tower tragedy