Fashion label Comme des Garçons has released an emoji pack using its Play heart logo, available to download for iPhone.
The logo, a heart with eyes, was originally designed by Polish, New York-based graphic artist Filip Pagowski, whose other clients include The New Yorker, Diane von Furstenberg, Random House and Le Monde.
The emojis broaden the original logo’s facial expressions, adding a mouth, eyebrows or a teardrop, as well as ubiquitous emoji symbols such as the Cosmopolitan cocktail glass and even a Santa hat, in adaptions of the artwork for iMessage.
The pack can be downloaded for $0.99 from the iTunes store and includes 24 emojis.
- Swedish artist Ekta reconsiders simple geometric shapes
- Rob Bailey talks through creating over 40 posters for London Underground
- Costa Rican illustrator Adrian Mangel draws the modern American landscape
- Ellen van Engelen takes us on a trip with her psychedelic illustrations
- Swiss creative agency Raffinerie displays expertise in graphic and type design
- The It’s Nice That Podcast: Discussing the form and function of money
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know