Fashion label Comme des Garçons has released an emoji pack using its Play heart logo, available to download for iPhone.
The logo, a heart with eyes, was originally designed by Polish, New York-based graphic artist Filip Pagowski, whose other clients include The New Yorker, Diane von Furstenberg, Random House and Le Monde.
The emojis broaden the original logo’s facial expressions, adding a mouth, eyebrows or a teardrop, as well as ubiquitous emoji symbols such as the Cosmopolitan cocktail glass and even a Santa hat, in adaptions of the artwork for iMessage.
The pack can be downloaded for $0.99 from the iTunes store and includes 24 emojis.
- Dressed in Black: the resolute book covers of the Spektrum series
- Dima Shriyeav’s textured poster designs incorporate hand-drawn and digital elements
- Hai-Hsin Huang’s detailed and delicate illustrations present “the lightness of being”
- Laurent Eisler draws playful figures in “precariously balanced compositions”
- Small Gods magazine explores “anomalies of the drone”
- Adam Wells animates Love and Radio’s Dan Deacon interview through obtuse vignettes
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s