Fashion label Comme des Garçons has released an emoji pack using its Play heart logo, available to download for iPhone.
The logo, a heart with eyes, was originally designed by Polish, New York-based graphic artist Filip Pagowski, whose other clients include The New Yorker, Diane von Furstenberg, Random House and Le Monde.
The emojis broaden the original logo’s facial expressions, adding a mouth, eyebrows or a teardrop, as well as ubiquitous emoji symbols such as the Cosmopolitan cocktail glass and even a Santa hat, in adaptions of the artwork for iMessage.
The pack can be downloaded for $0.99 from the iTunes store and includes 24 emojis.
- Best of the Web is here, and so is the weekend!
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- Friday Mixtape: Legendary record label, 4AD
- Risograph photograph journal, This is the Same Ocean, returns with a sixth issue
- Illustrator Gizem Vural impresses us with attention-grabbing personal work and commissions
- Colophon Foundry re-releases its road-sign inspired typeface, Montefiore, with new specimen
- Jon Burgerman on his utterly brilliant Instagram experiments
- The photos Juergen Teller took while waiting for Rihanna
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Meet Berlin-based studio Büro Bum Bum
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again