Following in the footsteps of the Epic Strut and Colin the builder, Mother London has released its latest ad for price comparison site Money Supermarket. The advert focuses on Gary, a bodyguard, who body pops his way through a crowd to the tune of Duck Sauce track Big Bad Wolf. Gary is played by Tony Wesley, who was part of the New York City Breakers, a legendary hip-hop crew from the 80s that went from dancing on the streets of the Bronx to performing at the White House.
The film was directed by Andreas Nilsson of Biscuit Filmworks and the dance was choreographed by Vince Paterson. Creative directors Kyle Harman-Turner and Martin Rose from Mother London said: "We’ve had an epic bottom, an epic builder and now, an epic body popper. The next iteration of the You’re So MoneySuperMarket campaign combines a legendary street dancer from the 1980s with Michael Jackson’s choreographer.”
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU