Chloë Sevigny has directed the 13th instalment of Miu Miu’s Women’s Tales series.
The brand’s Women’s Tales series launched in 2012 in partnership with Venice Film Festival and has seen Miranda July, Lucrerica Martel and Crystal Moselle in directorial roles.
For Carmen the latest short, Chloë follows comedian Carmen Lynch performing in New York, cinematically filmed throughout the city and venues. Chloë directs a humorous but lonely portrait of the artist, displaying Carmen’s performances that discuss points relevant to women today.
- Glossy nostalgia from fashion photographer Charlotte Wales
- Simon Eeles’ photographic series is “a tender and wry postcard” from Australia
- Andrea Ucini’s conceptual illustrations play with perspective
- “Sensitive, rigorous” graphic design from Parisian Jérémy Glâtre
- Living for the weekend, it's Best of the Web!
- The photographer archiving South Africa’s black lesbian community
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know