Chloë Sevigny has directed the 13th instalment of Miu Miu’s Women’s Tales series.
The brand’s Women’s Tales series launched in 2012 in partnership with Venice Film Festival and has seen Miranda July, Lucrerica Martel and Crystal Moselle in directorial roles.
For Carmen the latest short, Chloë follows comedian Carmen Lynch performing in New York, cinematically filmed throughout the city and venues. Chloë directs a humorous but lonely portrait of the artist, displaying Carmen’s performances that discuss points relevant to women today.
- The sun is out, and Best of the Web is here to offer some shade
- Jonathan Castro’s vibrant designs are a realisation of his research and exploration
- Friday Mixtape: top picks from ten years of Field Day
- A retrospective look at Latif Al Ani’s photographs of Iraq’s “golden age”
- Olimpia Zagnoli illustrates How to Eat Spaghetti Like a Lady
- Cost-effective, beautiful shit: an interview with the Deadbeat Club
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Inside Susan Kare’s sketchbooks are the makings of Mac’s graphic interfaces
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris
- Stefan Sagmeister speaks to It's Nice That about The Beauty Project
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors