Communications agency adam&eveDDB has photographed creatives cradling the Campaign magazine website like a baby for its relaunch marketing. The advertising industry title used the digital adverts to unveil its redesigned website and will reveal its new-look magazine this Friday.
The agency worked with Campaign’s owner Haymarket Media Group to create the surreal series of photographs, named Proud Parents, starring five sets of “parents” made up of eleven people Campaign says represent “the new breed of disruptive creatives and marketers.” The adverts feature online with a headline featuring the creatives’ names, for example: “Claire and Rachel are proud to announce the birth of a new Campaign.” Other shots feature the “parents” holding animals, and the logo is followed by the tagline “For the new breed”.
The eleven featured creatives are Claire Beale, Campaign’s global editor in chief and UK editor Rachel Barnes; Craig Inglis, marketing director at John Lewis, and Ben Priest, executive creative director adam&eveDDB; Channel 4’s chief marketing and communications officer Dan Brooke, and Chris Bovill and John Allison, joint head of 4Creative: ITV’s group commercial director Simon Daglish and Jenny Biggam, founder of The7Stars; and Nina Bibby, O2’s marketing and consumer director and Darren Bailes, executive creative director VCCP.
The new website layout is designed for more stories and clearer navigation. Campaign will also now have two magazines, an expanded weekly with double its previous circulation, and a new quarterly issue, as well as launching new site Campaign Japan.
The photographer was Mitch Jenkins, with retouching by Stanleys Post and design by King Henry Design.
- Helen Eunhwa Oh’s vivid illustrations draw the eccentricities from everyday life
- Diane Deschenaux’s abstract images explore Switzerland's farming industry
- Is postgraduate study right for you? A handy guide to help you decide
- Jan Novák’s conceptual typefaces and identities are both functional and clear
- Parisian studio Akatre on their music video for Grand Yellow
- Max Baitinger’s comic Birgit illustrates the ballsy decision to quit your job
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Pigalle, Ill-Studio and Nike have redesigned the Paris Duperré basketball court
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- From Lemon Twigs to Laura Marling: Hollie Fernando’s painterly photography folio
- Why materials matter: Seetal Solanki on the Grenfell Tower tragedy