On April 1, Calvin Klein will launch a new line: Calvin Klein by Appointment. Handmade in New York, the line marks a departure for the iconic American brand, giving the previously celebrity by-appointment service its own made-to-measure line. Spanning embroidery to tailoring, the collection is a tribute to the Calvin Klein atelier.
Raf Simons, Chief Creative Officer of Calvin Klein explained “Calvin Klein is not only about iconic underwear and jeans – it’s about so much more.”
“Calvin Klein By Appointment 1-14 is very much about celebrating the American woman and American fashion.” “It is driven by character; it’s about a woman feeling empowered and being her own person in what she wears,” said Pieter Mulier, Calvin Klein’s Creative Director.
The 14-look collection has been photographed by Willy Vanderperre and styled by Olivier Rizzo for a campaign across newspapers, billboards and internet.
- Standards Manual return with catalogue of 400 objects relating to New York City Transit
- Emma King's publication rewrites Orwell's "1984" using Donald Trump's tweets
- It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day – it’s Best of the Web!
- Bolade Banjo photographs the perseverance of Detroit’s student athletes
- Alex Grigg animates Steve Stoute’s homage to Biggie Smalls
- Billy Clark applies his graphic sensibilities to his minimal yet textured illustrations
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books