London-based creative agency Breed has commissioned eleven new artworks to celebrate its tenth anniversary. Each of the selected artists was asked to interpret the landmark birthday in their unique style and are intended to act as an inspiring incentive to continue to open doors, push at creative boundaries and spread a little beauty, colour and mischief throughout the next [ten years]”
The ten contributing artists are Andy Gilmore, Anna Bu Kliewer, Craig & Karl, Danny Sangra, James Joyce, Kate Moross, MASA, Matt Blease, Natasha Law, Neal Murren, Paula Castro and Steven Wilson. “They all have their own very distinct styles and personalities, which makes them all inspirational in different ways,” says Olivia Triggs, founder of Breed. “Every day there’s something new that makes me see and think of things differently, from very graphic works, to more conceptual, to 3D, to an older style of illustration. And because the artists all have such unique styles, they attract a very diverse range of clients as well.”
Founded in 2007, Breed is a creative agency that represents a select number of creatives working across the disciplines of art, photography and illustration. Over the past ten years it has worked with clients the world over providing editorial illustration, creating book and magazine covers, developing ad campaigns and exhibitions and more.
- You lucky devils, it's Best of the Web!
- Bogdan Ceausescu and Sebastian Pren experiment with grids and shapes in their latest zine
- Friday Mixtape: Illustrator and guitarist Sophy Hollington's *feels* mixtape
- Photographer Anastasia Korosteleva's waterborne portraits of Maldivian girls
- We caught up with photographer Adama Jalloh
- Seoul studio Everyday Practice talks about its collaborative approach to design
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again