London-based creative agency Breed has commissioned eleven new artworks to celebrate its tenth anniversary. Each of the selected artists was asked to interpret the landmark birthday in their unique style and are intended to act as an inspiring incentive to continue to open doors, push at creative boundaries and spread a little beauty, colour and mischief throughout the next [ten years]”
The ten contributing artists are Andy Gilmore, Anna Bu Kliewer, Craig & Karl, Danny Sangra, James Joyce, Kate Moross, MASA, Matt Blease, Natasha Law, Neal Murren, Paula Castro and Steven Wilson. “They all have their own very distinct styles and personalities, which makes them all inspirational in different ways,” says Olivia Triggs, founder of Breed. “Every day there’s something new that makes me see and think of things differently, from very graphic works, to more conceptual, to 3D, to an older style of illustration. And because the artists all have such unique styles, they attract a very diverse range of clients as well.”
Founded in 2007, Breed is a creative agency that represents a select number of creatives working across the disciplines of art, photography and illustration. Over the past ten years it has worked with clients the world over providing editorial illustration, creating book and magazine covers, developing ad campaigns and exhibitions and more.
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU