Björn Borg has unveiled a new “retro space inspired” collection with a surreal gym-based ad campaign. The Swedish fashion label, which takes the name of its ex tennis player founder, has previously specialised in underwear, and this new range comprises 85 garments, each of which is unique according to the brand.
The campaign, directed by Nils Ljunggren, is formed of one 90-second film and seven strange 15-second shorts, which star Xu Box, the mother-and-daughter duo DJ Mimi Xu and her artist daughter Maily Beyrens. To a techno soundtrack, we see the pair perform all sorts of unusual exercises, ranging from standard leg-lifts to that thing you do when you pretend someone else is giving you a cuddle by turning round and caressing your own back.
- Swedish artist Ekta reconsiders simple geometric shapes
- Rob Bailey talks through creating over 40 posters for London Underground
- Costa Rican illustrator Adrian Mangel draws the modern American landscape
- Ellen van Engelen takes us on a trip with her psychedelic illustrations
- Swiss creative agency Raffinerie displays expertise in graphic and type design
- The It’s Nice That Podcast: Discussing the form and function of money
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know