Björn Borg has unveiled a new “retro space inspired” collection with a surreal gym-based ad campaign. The Swedish fashion label, which takes the name of its ex tennis player founder, has previously specialised in underwear, and this new range comprises 85 garments, each of which is unique according to the brand.
The campaign, directed by Nils Ljunggren, is formed of one 90-second film and seven strange 15-second shorts, which star Xu Box, the mother-and-daughter duo DJ Mimi Xu and her artist daughter Maily Beyrens. To a techno soundtrack, we see the pair perform all sorts of unusual exercises, ranging from standard leg-lifts to that thing you do when you pretend someone else is giving you a cuddle by turning round and caressing your own back.
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Minju An's oddly sinister illustrations depict strange characters and floating bread
- Friday Mixtape: Warpaint's Glastonbury picks
- Karifurav Caihua’s weirdly erotic Japanese-inspired illustrations
- High octane Nike China animation gets kids to wear their bandages as a “badge of honour”
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design