Björn Borg has unveiled a new “retro space inspired” collection with a surreal gym-based ad campaign. The Swedish fashion label, which takes the name of its ex tennis player founder, has previously specialised in underwear, and this new range comprises 85 garments, each of which is unique according to the brand.
The campaign, directed by Nils Ljunggren, is formed of one 90-second film and seven strange 15-second shorts, which star Xu Box, the mother-and-daughter duo DJ Mimi Xu and her artist daughter Maily Beyrens. To a techno soundtrack, we see the pair perform all sorts of unusual exercises, ranging from standard leg-lifts to that thing you do when you pretend someone else is giving you a cuddle by turning round and caressing your own back.
- Spin studio shares its latest work and how to perk up "depressed-looking" v’s
- Animator Dan Castro tackles the intricacies of relationships in this funny short
- “I don't want to lose my connection with the tangible”: illustrator Jack Taylor on his new digital and 3D process
- Greta Thorkels: a graphic designer creating Gilmore Girls zines and record sleeves
- Grégory Michenaud’s ongoing project sees him explore identity in a Hasidic Jewish community
- Photographer Gilleam Trapenberg explores macho culture against rose-tinted skies in Big Papi
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- “It needs to be normalised that women masturbate”: meet illustrator Jordyn McGeachin
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- Six months in the (enviable) life of photographer Ryan Lowry
- We get to know hilarious and thoughtful illustrator, Ruby Etc