Björn Borg has unveiled a new “retro space inspired” collection with a surreal gym-based ad campaign. The Swedish fashion label, which takes the name of its ex tennis player founder, has previously specialised in underwear, and this new range comprises 85 garments, each of which is unique according to the brand.
The campaign, directed by Nils Ljunggren, is formed of one 90-second film and seven strange 15-second shorts, which star Xu Box, the mother-and-daughter duo DJ Mimi Xu and her artist daughter Maily Beyrens. To a techno soundtrack, we see the pair perform all sorts of unusual exercises, ranging from standard leg-lifts to that thing you do when you pretend someone else is giving you a cuddle by turning round and caressing your own back.
- Parterre de Rois: the Black issue features Anish Kapoor and Nina Chanel Abney
- Noah Beckwith’s experimental approach to his “stream-of-consciousness” posters
- Talya Modlin shares illustrated gems from her sketchbook
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors
- The exploratory and exciting typefaces of Out of the Dark
- MullenLowe Group’s Global Creative Officer José Miguel Sokoloff on judging CSM's degree shows
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero depicts the female body as a canvas for Apartamento (NSFW)
- After Disney, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, Miranda Tacchia’s characters found life on Instagram
- How to go freelance: need-to-know advice from creatives who made it
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris