Berlin Fashion Film Festival has announced details of this year’s event, which takes place on 2 and 3 June this year. The event has doubled in size this year, and will take place at the Alte Teppichfabrik. Programming now includes panel discussions, case study presentations and masterclasses on topics including “creating content for a multidimensional world” and “learn from creative disciplines for better outcomes in a business and society.”
The organisers will also launch Creative Speed Dating sessions, “aimed at encouraging creatives from the fashion, film and advertising industries to work together.” They explain: “filmmakers, productions companies, brands and advertising agencies will have the opportunity to speak one‐on‐one to present and listen to selected proposals and collaboration prospects.”
For more information on the full programme visit the website here.
- Standards Manual return with catalogue of 400 objects relating to New York City Transit
- Emma King's publication rewrites Orwell's "1984" using Donald Trump's tweets
- It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day – it’s Best of the Web!
- Bolade Banjo photographs the perseverance of Detroit’s student athletes
- Alex Grigg animates Steve Stoute’s homage to Biggie Smalls
- Billy Clark applies his graphic sensibilities to his minimal yet textured illustrations
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books