Berlin Fashion Film Festival has announced details of this year’s event, which takes place on 2 and 3 June this year. The event has doubled in size this year, and will take place at the Alte Teppichfabrik. Programming now includes panel discussions, case study presentations and masterclasses on topics including “creating content for a multidimensional world” and “learn from creative disciplines for better outcomes in a business and society.”
The organisers will also launch Creative Speed Dating sessions, “aimed at encouraging creatives from the fashion, film and advertising industries to work together.” They explain: “filmmakers, productions companies, brands and advertising agencies will have the opportunity to speak one‐on‐one to present and listen to selected proposals and collaboration prospects.”
For more information on the full programme visit the website here.
- “Noise, exertion and rebellion”: Ari Marcopoulos’ latest exhibition, Machine
- Amsterdam-based photographer Lois Cohen’s "absurd" portraits
- Greg Barth puts world peace to a public vote in satirical film, Epic Fail
- Julia Petrova conveys mystery and darkness in her landscape illustrations
- Deividas Buivydas documents Boston, Lincolnshire, a town known as “the face of Brexit"
- Justin Sloane applies his blunt and nuanced ethos to multidisciplinary design
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s