Berlin Fashion Film Festival has announced details of this year’s event, which takes place on 2 and 3 June this year. The event has doubled in size this year, and will take place at the Alte Teppichfabrik. Programming now includes panel discussions, case study presentations and masterclasses on topics including “creating content for a multidimensional world” and “learn from creative disciplines for better outcomes in a business and society.”
The organisers will also launch Creative Speed Dating sessions, “aimed at encouraging creatives from the fashion, film and advertising industries to work together.” They explain: “filmmakers, productions companies, brands and advertising agencies will have the opportunity to speak one‐on‐one to present and listen to selected proposals and collaboration prospects.”
For more information on the full programme visit the website here.
- Living for the weekend, it's Best of the Web!
- The photographer archiving South Africa’s black lesbian community
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Friday Mixtape: Grammy award-winning Tinariwen curates a genre-crossing mix
- Designer Kara Zichittella talks about her typographically-led projects
- “Where’s my community?”: Skin Deep and POC on the need for diversity in the film industry
- A new national identity: Smörgåsbord Studio rebrands Wales
- Graphic design gems: Chicago gang business cards from the 1970s and 80s
- Photographer Dougie Wallace captures the super rich spenders of “Harrodsburg”
- “Romance in a sort-of fantasy world”: photographer Molly Matalon's new work (some NSFW)
- Studio Michael Satter’s sophisticatedly simple graphic design portfolio
- Harry Pearce and Pentagram create a new identity for Pink Floyd’s record label