Animation studio Animade and KK Outlet have teamed up to create an interactive A-Z of modern London for hotel chain Citizen M. The collaboration has seen the creation of 26 irreverent and cheeky animations of the “most iconic, lovable and annoying things” about the capital.
Clicking on any key will cause an animated short to pop up covering everything from greedy City bankers to artisan coffee, grime nights and dodgy chicken shops.
“Like the best of British humour it’s self-depreciative and irreverent and manages to include the favourite topic of British conversation – the weather,” say the creators.
Click here to try out the interactive keyboard for yourself.
- Spin studio shares its latest work and how to perk up "depressed-looking" v’s
- Animator Dan Castro tackles the intricacies of relationships in this funny short
- “I don't want to lose my connection with the tangible”: illustrator Jack Taylor on his new digital and 3D process
- Greta Thorkels: a graphic designer creating Gilmore Girls zines and record sleeves
- Grégory Michenaud’s ongoing project sees him explore identity in a Hasidic Jewish community
- Photographer Gilleam Trapenberg explores macho culture against rose-tinted skies in Big Papi
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- “It needs to be normalised that women masturbate”: meet illustrator Jordyn McGeachin
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- Six months in the (enviable) life of photographer Ryan Lowry
- We get to know hilarious and thoughtful illustrator, Ruby Etc