Animation studio Animade and KK Outlet have teamed up to create an interactive A-Z of modern London for hotel chain Citizen M. The collaboration has seen the creation of 26 irreverent and cheeky animations of the “most iconic, lovable and annoying things” about the capital.
Clicking on any key will cause an animated short to pop up covering everything from greedy City bankers to artisan coffee, grime nights and dodgy chicken shops.
“Like the best of British humour it’s self-depreciative and irreverent and manages to include the favourite topic of British conversation – the weather,” say the creators.
Click here to try out the interactive keyboard for yourself.
- 71-year-old, formerly homeless Romanian collage artist Ion Bârlādeanu opens first UK show
- Glossy nostalgia from fashion photographer Charlotte Wales
- Simon Eeles’ photographic series is “a tender and wry postcard” from Australia
- Andrea Ucini’s conceptual illustrations play with perspective
- “Sensitive, rigorous” graphic design from Parisian Jérémy Glâtre
- Living for the weekend, it's Best of the Web!
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know