Adobe has published all of the presentations from its recent Online Photography event online to view for free. Compered by photographer and retoucher Tigz Rice, the speakers shared insights, tips and tricks that they have learned over the course of their careers and keep their passion for photography burning.
The line-up included photographer and blogger Hannah Argyle, artist Claire Luxton, travel photographer Sean Byrne and wildlife photographer George Turner aka George the Explorer. Each offered a unique take on their livelihood and what they look for when creating great images.
The presentations will educate and inspire those who are just starting out in photography or simply have an interest in developing their photography skills. Each speaker shared their expertise and offered advice on finding inspiration, using the right equipment and how to perfect images using tools that Adobe offers.
Watch the full presentation below.
To discover more about the Creative Cloud Photography plan, click here.
- Cheer Up Luv: the photography project sharing womens' experiences with sexual harassment
- “Bold, concise, minimalist and sometimes abstract”: a look at Jeong Hwa Min’s new illustrative approach
- Patrik Mollwing’s illustrations and wigglegrams depict a cast of colourful characters
- Between the pages of Polanski’s suburbia-themed sixth issue
- Hacking Heidelberg: how Erik Spiekermann came to reinvent the printing process
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU