Adobe has published all of the presentations from its recent Online Photography event online to view for free. Compered by photographer and retoucher Tigz Rice, the speakers shared insights, tips and tricks that they have learned over the course of their careers and keep their passion for photography burning.
The line-up included photographer and blogger Hannah Argyle, artist Claire Luxton, travel photographer Sean Byrne and wildlife photographer George Turner aka George the Explorer. Each offered a unique take on their livelihood and what they look for when creating great images.
The presentations will educate and inspire those who are just starting out in photography or simply have an interest in developing their photography skills. Each speaker shared their expertise and offered advice on finding inspiration, using the right equipment and how to perfect images using tools that Adobe offers.
Watch the full presentation below.
To discover more about the Creative Cloud Photography plan, click here.
- Activism, raving and vintage cookbooks – highlights from Nicer Tuesdays June
- Patrick Savile’s dreamy designs draw from 70s airbrush art, Roger Dean and Turing patterns
- Illustrator Nathan Cowdry depicts an unusual dialogue between two strangers in his new comic, Shiner
- Our round-up of this year’s UK grad show identities and show designs
- Nathalie du Pasquier opens first solo show in UK for almost 25 years
- Photographer Ian Kenneth Bird shares his top photobooks
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Pigalle, Ill-Studio and Nike have redesigned the Paris Duperré basketball court
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- From Lemon Twigs to Laura Marling: Hollie Fernando’s painterly photography folio
- Why materials matter: Seetal Solanki on the Grenfell Tower tragedy