Designer Jack Renwick, illustrator Dan Mumford and graphic designer Aaron Draplin will be part of the speaker line-up at this month’s Adobe Creative Meet-Up in London’s Old Street, the latest in a series of social events for the creative industry.
The event is now full, but don’t worry you can live stream the talks to watch wherever you are. Go to Adobe’s dedicated Youtube page to watch the talks live on 24 November at 6:30pm.
Guest speakers will be sharing their creative anecdotes and insights to their practice, and Adobe expert Rufus Deuchler will be on hand to explain the latest technology recently launched at the Adobe Max conference.
Speaker Jack Renwick runs an award-winning creative branding agency out of Shoreditch, and has worked on projects for clients including Amnesty, eBay, Royal Mail, BBC and Stella McCartney, as well as a recent identity for Carpenters Wharf.
Dan Mumford has been a freelance illustrator for ten years, fulfilling commissions for the likes of Disney, Sony, Iron Maiden and CBS, as well as “many many bands and record labels”. Aaron Draplin, who founded The Draplin Design Co. based in Portland, Oregon, in 2004, has worked on projects for Ford, Esquire, Nike, Wired, and “even the Obama administration”.
Also on the line-up is Lucy Hedges, technology editor at Metro.
Live stream the talks here from 6:30pm – 9pm on 24 November.
- Swedish artist Ekta reconsiders simple geometric shapes
- Rob Bailey talks through creating over 40 posters for London Underground
- Costa Rican illustrator Adrian Mangel draws the modern American landscape
- Ellen van Engelen takes us on a trip with her psychedelic illustrations
- Swiss creative agency Raffinerie displays expertise in graphic and type design
- The It’s Nice That Podcast: Discussing the form and function of money
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know