Designer Jack Renwick, illustrator Dan Mumford and graphic designer Aaron Draplin will be part of the speaker line-up at this month’s Adobe Creative Meet-Up in London’s Old Street, the latest in a series of social events for the creative industry.
The event is now full, but don’t worry you can live stream the talks to watch wherever you are. Go to Adobe’s dedicated Youtube page to watch the talks live on 24 November at 6:30pm.
Guest speakers will be sharing their creative anecdotes and insights to their practice, and Adobe expert Rufus Deuchler will be on hand to explain the latest technology recently launched at the Adobe Max conference.
Speaker Jack Renwick runs an award-winning creative branding agency out of Shoreditch, and has worked on projects for clients including Amnesty, eBay, Royal Mail, BBC and Stella McCartney, as well as a recent identity for Carpenters Wharf.
Dan Mumford has been a freelance illustrator for ten years, fulfilling commissions for the likes of Disney, Sony, Iron Maiden and CBS, as well as “many many bands and record labels”. Aaron Draplin, who founded The Draplin Design Co. based in Portland, Oregon, in 2004, has worked on projects for Ford, Esquire, Nike, Wired, and “even the Obama administration”.
Also on the line-up is Lucy Hedges, technology editor at Metro.
Live stream the talks here from 6:30pm – 9pm on 24 November.
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Minju An's oddly sinister illustrations depict strange characters and floating bread
- Friday Mixtape: Warpaint's Glastonbury picks
- Karifurav Caihua’s weirdly erotic Japanese-inspired illustrations
- High octane Nike China animation gets kids to wear their bandages as a “badge of honour”
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design