Designer Jack Renwick, illustrator Dan Mumford and graphic designer Aaron Draplin will be part of the speaker line-up at this month’s Adobe Creative Meet-Up in London’s Old Street, the latest in a series of social events for the creative industry.
The event is now full, but don’t worry you can live stream the talks to watch wherever you are. Go to Adobe’s dedicated Youtube page to watch the talks live on 24 November at 6:30pm.
Guest speakers will be sharing their creative anecdotes and insights to their practice, and Adobe expert Rufus Deuchler will be on hand to explain the latest technology recently launched at the Adobe Max conference.
Speaker Jack Renwick runs an award-winning creative branding agency out of Shoreditch, and has worked on projects for clients including Amnesty, eBay, Royal Mail, BBC and Stella McCartney, as well as a recent identity for Carpenters Wharf.
Dan Mumford has been a freelance illustrator for ten years, fulfilling commissions for the likes of Disney, Sony, Iron Maiden and CBS, as well as “many many bands and record labels”. Aaron Draplin, who founded The Draplin Design Co. based in Portland, Oregon, in 2004, has worked on projects for Ford, Esquire, Nike, Wired, and “even the Obama administration”.
Also on the line-up is Lucy Hedges, technology editor at Metro.
Live stream the talks here from 6:30pm – 9pm on 24 November.
- Best of the Web is here, and so is the weekend!
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- Friday Mixtape: Legendary record label, 4AD
- Risograph photograph journal, This is the Same Ocean, returns with a sixth issue
- Illustrator Gizem Vural impresses us with attention-grabbing personal work and commissions
- Colophon Foundry re-releases its road-sign inspired typeface, Montefiore, with new specimen
- Jon Burgerman on his utterly brilliant Instagram experiments
- The photos Juergen Teller took while waiting for Rihanna
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Meet Berlin-based studio Büro Bum Bum
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again