A$AP Mob have released a 12 minute music video featuring two songs, Money Man and Put That On My Set from upcoming album, Cozy Tapes Vol.I.
As a multi-talented collective of rappers, producers, directors and designers, A$AP Mob have created their own path to creatively represent themselves. The film by A$AP Rocky’s collective AGWE is directed by Pretty Flacko himself and London born film-maker Dexter Navy.
The dramatic short film merges the two songs across a storyline of mob-related crime. Shot over three days in London, the video features recognisable areas of London, with the slightly bizarre inclusion of iconic venue Bethnal Green Working Men’s Club. An extensive narrative shot in black and white is interspersed with still photography, which adds to the intensity of the short film.
- Michael Haddad mixes “push-in, French comics and paperback sci-fi” into postmodern illustrations
- Inside the latest Sneakersnstuff campaign by Wang & Söderström
- What if scarfs were breasts? Eisprung's enjoyably silly and well-crafted animation
- Photographer John Laurie explores sports culture in Uzbekistan
- Young love lasts a lifetime: Ewen Spencer on his new book
- The frustration of crazy golf embodied by student animation collective Megacomputeur
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU