A$AP Mob have released a 12 minute music video featuring two songs, Money Man and Put That On My Set from upcoming album, Cozy Tapes Vol.I.
As a multi-talented collective of rappers, producers, directors and designers, A$AP Mob have created their own path to creatively represent themselves. The film by A$AP Rocky’s collective AGWE is directed by Pretty Flacko himself and London born film-maker Dexter Navy.
The dramatic short film merges the two songs across a storyline of mob-related crime. Shot over three days in London, the video features recognisable areas of London, with the slightly bizarre inclusion of iconic venue Bethnal Green Working Men’s Club. An extensive narrative shot in black and white is interspersed with still photography, which adds to the intensity of the short film.
- David Lewandowski’s floppy rubber bodies take over the streets of Japan
- Ella Bucknall tackles the “boy’s club” of political cartooning in her new zine, Whip
- Anna Haifisch bends the rules of comics in new floppy and oversized book, Drifter
- Illustrator Jill Senft creates fun and whimsy with her cavalcade of pink characters
- White Flag project that is tackling global division and the “growing fear of the stranger”
- Meet the Swiss duo behind graphic design agency Cécile + Roger
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos