A$AP Mob have released a 12 minute music video featuring two songs, Money Man and Put That On My Set from upcoming album, Cozy Tapes Vol.I.
As a multi-talented collective of rappers, producers, directors and designers, A$AP Mob have created their own path to creatively represent themselves. The film by A$AP Rocky’s collective AGWE is directed by Pretty Flacko himself and London born film-maker Dexter Navy.
The dramatic short film merges the two songs across a storyline of mob-related crime. Shot over three days in London, the video features recognisable areas of London, with the slightly bizarre inclusion of iconic venue Bethnal Green Working Men’s Club. An extensive narrative shot in black and white is interspersed with still photography, which adds to the intensity of the short film.
- Cornelius de Bill Baboul’s Peelosophies is toilet humour at its finest
- Director I Saw John First creates animated video for Jack Steadman’s solo project, Mr Jukes
- Carlín Díaz expands his practice to psychedelic paintings and animations
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know
- Artist Crys Yin adds comical elements to her simply-executed paintings
- Grilli Type designer Reto Moser shares the books that inspire him
- A new national identity: Smörgåsbord Studio rebrands Wales
- Graphic design gems: Chicago gang business cards from the 1970s and 80s
- Photographer Dougie Wallace captures the super rich spenders of “Harrodsburg”
- “Romance in a sort-of fantasy world”: photographer Molly Matalon's new work (some NSFW)
- Studio Michael Satter’s sophisticatedly simple graphic design portfolio
- Harry Pearce and Pentagram create a new identity for Pink Floyd’s record label