After countless brilliant music videos and a fantastic Guardian Guide cover last week, Studio Moross has now created a fully interactive billboard in collaboration with Red Bull to promote soon-to-be superstar Jessie Ware’s new album Devotion. The public were encouraged to come and colour in hundreds of dots that sprawled across a huge billboard at street-level, whilst listening to the album. Gradually, as more people became involved and the dots were slowly filled, the image of Ware’s beautiful head began to appear, making for one pretty spectacular piece of promotion! Well done Studio Moross, well done.
The installation will be displayed until August 26 in London’s Broadway Market.
- Standards Manual return with catalogue of 400 objects relating to New York City Transit
- Emma King's publication rewrites Orwell's "1984" using Donald Trump's tweets
- It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day – it’s Best of the Web!
- Bolade Banjo photographs the perseverance of Detroit’s student athletes
- Alex Grigg animates Steve Stoute’s homage to Biggie Smalls
- Billy Clark applies his graphic sensibilities to his minimal yet textured illustrations
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books