After countless brilliant music videos and a fantastic Guardian Guide cover last week, Studio Moross has now created a fully interactive billboard in collaboration with Red Bull to promote soon-to-be superstar Jessie Ware’s new album Devotion. The public were encouraged to come and colour in hundreds of dots that sprawled across a huge billboard at street-level, whilst listening to the album. Gradually, as more people became involved and the dots were slowly filled, the image of Ware’s beautiful head began to appear, making for one pretty spectacular piece of promotion! Well done Studio Moross, well done.
The installation will be displayed until August 26 in London’s Broadway Market.
- Marcie LaCerte’s obscure animation follows the pursuit of some summer love
- Twin brothers V/A/B on their “difficultly simple” approach to design
- The people’s choice, it’s Best of the Web!
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Lukas Korshan photographs Dulwich Hamlet FC, where you can “drink beer, stand up, and let loose"
- “The field is stretching itself bigger and bigger” - Jurgen Bey on design education and infinite possibility
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s