DJ Shadow has just released the video to Nobody Speaks. Featuring Run The Jewels, the track comes from DJ Shadow’s album The Mountain Will Fall, released this June on Mass Appeal Records. The video was shot by Sam Pilling, whose previous work includes music videos for J Cole’s She Knows, SBTRKT’s Wildfire and The Weeknd’s Pretty, and was produced by Pulse Films and Radioaktive Film.
The action centres on a group of UN-style world leaders in a round table meeting. As tension between delegates escalates, a full-on punch up breaks out and the Dr. Strangelove-inspired war room becomes a sparring ring. It’s a farce, but one that sits uncomfortably close to this year’s political reality. With the American election just months away, we started thinking: who would win in a fight between Trump and Clinton?
- You lucky devils, it's Best of the Web!
- Bogdan Ceausescu and Sebastian Pren experiment with grids and shapes in their latest zine
- Friday Mixtape: Illustrator and guitarist Sophy Hollington's *feels* mixtape
- Photographer Anastasia Korosteleva's waterborne portraits of Maldivian girls
- We caught up with photographer Adama Jalloh
- Seoul studio Everyday Practice talks about its collaborative approach to design
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again