Us humans are a perplexing bunch. Tell us that we can’t have something and my word that is the ONLY thing in the world we can think about. Iconic Italian fashion brand Missoni seem to appreciate this and so have collaborated with Converse to bring back some of their deadstock fabrics which are no longer available.
The 20-pair collection launched today not only showcases Missoni’s trademark vibrant, colourful creations but the two brands have also commissioned uber-talented London set designer Gary Card to make an installation for Colette Paris which will show off the new shoes.
Seems like a trip to Paris is in order immediately – meet you at St Pancras yeah?
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU