Me & EU is a collection of postcards designed by UK-based creatives in reaction to the European referendum result of June 2016.
Since then, the project curated by designers Nathan Smith and Sam T Smith, has continued to grow including submissions from Craig Oldham, NB Studio, Catalogue and several designers from creative agency KesselsKramer. The front side of each postcard represents a designed opinion on the referendum result. The reverse displays a personal message from the creative, for example, “You can take Britain out of Europe but you’ll never take the Europe out of Britain,” from NB studio.
Each postcard is designed to be sent “across Europe as a means to reconnect us post the EU referendum,” explains the site.
The postcards will be sent all over Europe on the official trigger date of Article 50 which Theresa May announced will take place on the 29 March.
- You lucky devils, it's Best of the Web!
- Bogdan Ceausescu and Sebastian Pren experiment with grids and shapes in their latest zine
- Friday Mixtape: Illustrator and guitarist Sophy Hollington's *feels* mixtape
- Photographer Anastasia Korosteleva's waterborne portraits of Maldivian girls
- We caught up with photographer Adama Jalloh
- Seoul studio Everyday Practice talks about its collaborative approach to design
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again