2017 is well underway and the team here at It’s Nice That is excited about the year ahead. We remain committed to bringing you the best and most inspiring creative work from across the world on a daily basis, organising events that will entertain you and producing magazines you will cherish. What we do is not possible without our readers and we are launching our annual audience survey to learn how we can improve our offering, ensuring that It’s Nice That evolves as a publishing platform. This is an opportunity for us to get to know you better and, in turn, for you to influence what we do over the coming 12 months.
To entice you further, we will be entering every person who completes the questionnaire into a prize draw. After the survey closes on 22 January we will select a winner who will receive a £200 voucher for Goodhood and a bundle of goodies from It’s Nice That.
Please find the survey here
Thanks so much for your time and good luck!
- Parterre de Rois: the Black issue features Anish Kapoor and Nina Chanel Abney
- Noah Beckwith’s experimental approach to his “stream-of-consciousness” posters
- Talya Modlin shares illustrated gems from her sketchbook
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors
- The exploratory and exciting typefaces of Out of the Dark
- MullenLowe Group’s Global Creative Officer José Miguel Sokoloff on judging CSM's degree shows
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero depicts the female body as a canvas for Apartamento (NSFW)
- After Disney, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, Miranda Tacchia’s characters found life on Instagram
- How to go freelance: need-to-know advice from creatives who made it
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris